Please visit our in-house and online shop at Keela to support our small farm. As a Permaculture Farm, first and foremost we are producers. One important part of being a permaculture farm is to produce more and consume less.
To our local community, we sell the following
- Compost worms
- Veg boxes – Collection on Fridays at 6pm at Mata Da Rainha Cafe.
- We sell €10 and €20 veggie boxes. All are certified organic and at a flat rate of €2 per kilo.
- Fresh and dried herbs
- Certified Organic Sheep and Lambs
- Certified Organic chickens and eggs
- Trees for your food forest
- Organic homemade soap
- Keela branded water bottles
- Donations for our reforestation program
Contact us or click on the link above for more information