You are welcome to stay and experience our off-grid permaculture farm in Central Portugal. Find out what off-grid living in nature is all about, learn from us how we got started and see some of our permaculture and off-grid systems.
What is included in the farm experience:
- A private caravan or eco-container
- Three organic vegetarian meals per day jointly cooked by yourself and one of our volunteers. Farm-to-table food from our farm
- Enjoy the use of our large strawbale guest house. Here you will find a comfy lounge, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, large shaded outdoor chillout space, barbeque area, outdoor solar shower and washing machine
- Enjoy 18 hectares of land to explore on foot
- Swim in one of our ponds or lakes
- €35 per caravan/eco container/shepherd hut hire. Max 2 people per caravan (plus a baby). No food or use of kitchen.
- €15 per day per person: Food provided for 3 meals per day, organic and mostly from our farm. You cook with one of our volunteers.
- €10 per child between 5-16 years old
- Under 5 years free
Optional extra costs
- Private 1/2 day tour with a volunteer €30
- Private 1/2 day consultation and you with Laurence Manchee €125
- Plant a tree to offset your carbon €20
- Pay 6 days and get one day free
- Pay 4 weeks get 1 week free
All profits go towards our reforestation program