A yoga and meditation retreat in central Portugal on an off-grid farm. Enjoy a week of yoga, meditation and a chance to re-energise after a week of dancing and partying at Boom Festival! Receive nourishing and healthy meals and snacks, take in the mountain views, the stars, relax in hammocks, attend workshops on sustainable living and permaculture and connect with nature.
What is included in your yoga retreat:
– Daily yoga and meditation classes with Kimberly, co-founder of Keela
– Fresh, vegetarian, organic meals with home-grown and locally sourced produce
– Wake-up tea with fresh herbs from the garden
– Beautiful indoor and outdoor solar & wood-powered hot showers
– Optional daily workshops on a range of topics surrounding permaculture and sustainable living including how to make natural soaps and fermenting foods with Kimberly
– Exploring the permaculture off-grid land and food forests with permaculture teacher Laurence, co-founder of Keela
– Opportunity to buy and plant a tree to offset your carbon for your travels
– Free time for relaxing, reading, sunbathing, hammock time and exploring the local area
– Massage and reflexology sessions available on-site (extra cost)
Transport to your yoga retreat
Coming straight from Boom Festival in Idanha-a-Nova? We can help arrange a taxi for you direct to our farm.
Alternatively, direct, comfortable buses and trains travel regularly from both Lisbon and Porto (around €15) to Fundao. From there, we will help you arrange your travel by taxi to the farm (€25 per taxi, which can be shared by up to 8 people).
We ask that all guests arrive on the evening the retreat starts so that we can all start together as a group. We recommend spending the night before in Lisbon or Porto to reach us comfortably on the start day (alternatively fly into Porto or Lisbon early). We ask that all guests please arrive by 6 pm on our first day so that we can introduce you to the farm and eat together.
Yoga Retreat Pricing
- Early Bird base price €390 (booking 3 months before) + accommodation costs
- Regular base price €490+ accommodation costs
- + 10% discount to past guests of Keela Yoga Farm
- Price includes food, daily yoga and meditation and permaculture workshops
- Early Bird discount applies based on the date the deposit is received
Your tent or caravan (free)
Rent one of our caravans: EUR 150 EUR
Tipi or Tent EUR 80 per person
Click here for more information on accommodation
Prices include mattresses and bedding.
Guests need to be comfortable with:
– bringing and using all-natural washing products including sunscreen
– using an eco compost toilet
– being around animals
We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful farm!
Bookings are no longer available for this event.