We are so happy that Sudhir Rishi will return to us for another 6-day retreat at Keela Yoga Farm on the 16th July 2022. Join us to deepen your knowledge of Yoga philosophy, Ayurvedic practices, Permaculture and sustainable living whilst being immersed in nature.
Secure your place with a EUR 50 deposit plus accommodation cost.
What is included:
- Daily Yoga philosophy discussions and satsangs with Sudhir
- Daily meditation and pranayama with Sudhir
- Daily asana practise with Kimberly Manchee (Co-founder of Keela)
- Ayurvedic talks and discussions with Veena (Sudhir’s wife)
- Sustainable living / Permaculture talks and workshops with Laurence Manchee (Co-founder of Keela)
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals per day (vegan, gluten-free and other dietary requirements can be catered for on request)
- Options to participate in gardening and other general tasks on the farm such as making bread, making jam from locally harvested fruits, fermentation or simply harvesting lunch and dinner from the garden giving you a deeper connection with with your food
Book now at the bottom of this page.
Keela Yoga Farms Yoga Retreats
Keela prides itself on having a remote private and silent off-grid farm in central Portugal. Guests will experience living in harmony in nature with experienced guides. The buildings are made with natural materials such as straw bales, clay and stones from the land. Food is grown on-site or is locally sourced and is all organic. You will also see and experience what it is like to live off-grid.
Photos from last year’s retreat with Sudhir
Video from one of our Yoga Retreats last year:
About Sudhir Rishi
Sudhir Rishi has been practising in the field of Yoga, meditation, philosophy and Ayurveda consistently for the last 23 years. He also lived as a Monk for 8 years. He has taught more than 80 groups of 200hr and 300hr YTTCs, teaching thousands of students from all over the world where he inspires yoga teachers to delve deeper into yoga philosophy and meditation. He travels to several countries conducting workshops and retreats.
About Keela Yoga Farm:
Book your place
- EUR 490 per person (EUR 390 if booked before 16th March) + accommodation
- Secure with a EUR 50 deposit
- Bring your own tent for free or book a tipi or caravan (price is per caravan and can be shared with someone else)
- Option to buy some trees to plant during your stay offset your carbon footprint