Join us in 2022 for a Natural Building course and learn about sustainable design, straw bale building, cordwood, earthbags, natural stone and wattle & daub. The course is based in central Portugal on an off-grid Permaculture farm with many natural building examples.
For more information on the Natural Building course click here or book below
Full 4-week Permaculture, Food Forest & Natural Building course 2022
Join us for 4 weeks to learn about all aspects of permaculture, growing food and natural building. Experience living off-grid in nature, eating healthy food, yoga classes and weekends to explore the local area or enjoy nature. Suitable for those with no experience or with a lot of experience. Ideal for someone who would like to start their own project one day.
- 19th Sept – 2nd October 2022 – Permaculture Design Course
- 3rd – 9th October 2022 – Food Forest & Agroforestry Course
- 10th – 16th October 2022 – Natural Building Course. We have many natural building examples but you will also get to build one.
Book your place
- EUR 50 non-refundable deposit per course to confirm your place
- The rest is payable on arrival:
- €650 PDC
- + €35 for a PDC certificate from the Permaculture Association (PA) and 1-year membership to PA
- €350 Food Forest Course
- €350 Natural Building Course
- Bring your own tent for free or book a tipi or caravan (€80 for a tent or €150 for a caravan)