Learn everything you need to know about starting your very own food forest, agroforest and experience living on an off-grid farm on a permaculture project in Portugal. Aso the opportunity to join the Permaculture Design course the week before this course and the Natural Building course the week after.
- Day 1: Arrival and settle in
- Day 2: Tour of farm and off-grid living induction. Tour includes Natural buildings, silvopasture with pigs, agroforest with sheep and our chicken food forest
- Day 3: Organic fertilising. Make and apply various fertilisers such as compost, manure, biochar, vermicomposting, bio fertilisers, compost teas and cover cropping.
- Day 4: Food Forests
- Day 5: Agroforests
- Day 6: Silvopasture
- Day 7: Departure
Full 4-week Permaculture, Food Forest & Natural Building course 2022
Join us for 4 weeks to learn about all aspects of permaculture, growing food and natural building. Experience living off-grid in nature, eating healthy food, yoga classes and weekends to explore the local area or enjoy nature. Suitable for those with no experience or with a lot of experience. Ideal for someone who would like to start their own project one day.
- 19th – 2nd October 2022 – Permaculture Design Course – FULL, join the waiting list
- 3rd – 9th October 2022 – Food Forest & Agroforestry Course
- 10th – 16th October – Natural Building Course.- FULL, join the waiting list
Book your place
- EUR 50 non-refundable deposit per course to confirm your place
- The rest is payable on arrival:
- €650 PDC
- + €35 for a PDC certificate from the Permaculture Association (PA) and 1-year membership to PA
- €350 Food Forest Course (Full – join the waiting list incase someone drops out)
- €350 Natural Building Course (Full – join the waiting list incase someone drops out)
- Bring your own tent for free or book a tipi or caravan (€80 for a tent or €150 for a caravan)
Bookings are no longer available for this event.