Option to join one day or both
Tuesday 9th Nov: Wild Greens and Foraging
Wednesday 10th Nov: Natural First Aid Kit
Your guide will be Raquel Perdigão, who is Portuguese, and instruction will be in both English but can also translate to Portuguese. She is a co-creator of the Awakened Life Project (ALP) and founder of the brand ‘Awakened Body’. For more information on Raquel and her products please check out her web page: https://www.awakenedbodyshop.com/en/
During both workshops, participants will learn how to get a deeper connection with plants and learn ways to use them both for food and medicine.
Tuesday 9th Nov- Wild Greens and Foraging
We will identify wild plants and weeds, taste them and talk about their medicinal properties. We will forage for a salad to eat for lunch and cook a traditional Portuguese meal using wild plants.
Wednesday 10th Nov- Natural First Aid Kit
This natural first aid workshop is deeply experiential. Raquel will guide the participants through an exploration of the intuitive connection to the natural world, and how to recognise and use the garden as our “doctor”.
Cost €35 per day or €60 to join both days. Includes lunch.
What to expect from this workshop:
- Discovery of the deepest dimension of who we are in terms of One Consciousness, One Being, One Life
- Exploration of the ecological and spiritual communication between plants, crystals and humans, through the communion of these elements
- Natural products preparation using plants and crystals
- Introduction to herbal first aid
- Wildcrafting, wildcrafting tools and plant identification
- First aid kit basics and preparing first aid kits for different
- A look at my personal herbal first aid kit with information on each
Teacher: Raquel Perdigão
Photos from the last course: