A week of yoga, natural sustainable living, sunshine, sleep, mountain views, meditation, star gazing, hammocks, learning about permaculture and enjoying organic food straight from the earth…
– morning and evening yoga and meditation
– fresh, vegetarian, organic meals with home-grown produce
– sustainable, fully off-grid living
– wake-up tea with fresh herbs from the garden
– exploring the land and permaculture workshops
– beautiful outdoor (and indoor) hot, solar & wood powered showers
– a trip to a local town and lake for wild swimming
– free time for relaxing, reading, sunbathing, hammock time..
– massage and reiki sessions available on-site
…all in the hands of three experienced guides, Kimberly, Laurence (founders of Keela Yoga farm) and Anya (Yoga and meditation teacher).
Your Host and Yoga Teacher: Anya
Anya on our Yoga Deck
We met Aya several years ago when she was teaching at H2O Yoga & Meditation retreat in Indonesia, years later we approached Anya as we thought she would be perfect for Keela and she then hosted our first Yoga Retreat are very first yoga retreat in 2017. We are so grateful that she is coming back in 2018 to give you an opportunity to come and enjoy her retreat.
Anya has been teaching Yoga since 2009, mostly in Berlin where she is based, and also as a returning guest teacher in Bali and Thailand. Not only is she an amazing yoga teacher, her connection to the land, quietness and involvement in all things going on the farm from building with mud to cooking vegetarian food from the land or gardening makes her the most perfect yoga teacher for keela Yoga Farm.
Anya teaches the whole path of yoga, integrating the ancient and valuable roots of Vedanta philosophy with a modern-day awareness of the natural biomechanics of the body. Her classes guide students back to a sense of natural lightness, brightness and simplicity in the fullness of what is already here and now.
Your other Laurence and Kimberly Manchee and some volunteers will be helping to entertain you, feed you and involve you in activities around the farm if you wish. You will experience a community living in its most relaxed form.
Photos from the retreat with Anya at Keela Yoga Farm in 2017:
Direct, comfortable buses and trains travel regularly from both Lisbon and Porto (around €15) to Fundao. From there, we will organise a group shutle to the farm. Taxis are available with advance booking if you choose to arrive at a different time. We’ll also send you more detailed information on transport when you register.
The cost for the week (arrival May 6, departure May 12) s a basic
- Early Bird €250 (booking before Feb 15) + accomodation costs
- €320 after (booking after Feb 15) + accomodation costs
Price includes accommodation, food, daily yoga and meditation, permaculture workshops and a day trip.
- Your own tent or caravan (free)
- Rent one of our caravans: EUR 100 for one person or EUR 120 if sharing
- Rent one of our tents with a proper mattress: 60 EUR per person
- Share a space in a wonderful teepee: EUR 60 per person
Prices include mattraces and bedding.
Guests need to be comfortable with:
– bringing and using all natural washing products including sunscreen
– using an eco compost toilet
To enquire please complete our application form or to secure your place please pay 50 EUR deposit into our paypal account firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to this beautiful place!
Anya, Kimberly & Laurence