We are so happy that Sudhir Rishi will return to us for another 6-day retreat at Keela Yoga Farm on the 13th June 2020J. Join us to deepen your knowledge of Yoga philosophy, Ayurvedic practices, Permaculture and sustainable living whilst being immersed in nature.
Date Saturday 13th June 2020 (5 pm arrival) – Friday 19th June 2020 (departure by 5 pm)
Price: EUR 450 (EUR 380 if booked by 19th March 2020) + accommodation
Secure your place with a EUR 50 deposit. You can also secure accommodation now or later.
What is included:
- Daily Yoga philosophy discussions and satsangs with Sudhir
- Daily meditation and pranayama with Sudhir Rishi
- Daily physical asana practice with Kimberly Manchee
- Ayurvedic talks and discussions with Veena (Sudhir’s wife)
- Sustainable living / Permaculture talks with Laurence Manchee, the farm owner
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals per day (vegan, gluten-free and other dietary requirements can be catered for on request)
- Options to participate in gardening and other general tasks on the farm such as making bread, jam from locally harvested fruits, fermentation or simply harvesting lunch and dinner from the garden, giving you a deeper connection with nature
Photos from last year’s retreat with Sudhir
Video from one of our Yoga Retreats last year:
About Sudhir Rishi
Sudhir Rishi has been practising in the field of Yoga, meditation, philosophy and Ayurveda consistently for the last 23 years. He also lived as a Monk for 8 years. He has taught more than 80 groups of 200hr and 300hr YTTCs, teaching thousands of students from all over the world where he inspires yoga teacher to delve deeper into yoga philosophy and meditation. He travels to several countries conducting workshops and retreats.
About Keela Yoga Farm:
Book your place
- EUR 450 per person (EUR 380 if booked before 16th March) + accommodation
- Secure with a EUR 50 deposit
- Bring your own tent for free or book a tipi or caravan (price is per caravan and can be shared with someone else)
- Option to order a care package so it is ready for your arrival: Natural soap, shampoo, conditioner, sunscreen, toothpaste and lip balm (choose any 5 of these 6)
- Option to buy some trees to offset your carbon footprint