Join Sudhir Rishi for a 6 day retreat at Keela Yoga Farm, an off-grid permaculture farm in Portugal. Join us to deepen your knowledge of Yoga philosophy, Ayurvedic practices, Permaculture and sustainable living whilst being immersed in nature.
Date Saturday 13th June 22020 (5pm arrival) – Friday 19th June 2020 (departure by 5pm)
Video from one of our Yoga Retreats last year:
What is included:
- Daily Yoga philosophy discussions and satsangs with Sudhir
- Daily meditation and pranayama with Sudhir Rishi
- Daily physical asana practice
- Ayurvedic talks and discussions with Veena (Sudhir’s wife)
- Sustainable living / Permaculture talks with Laurence Manchee, farm owner
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals per day (vegan, gluten free and other dietary requirements can be catered for on request)
- Options to participate in gardening and other general tasks on the farm such as making bread, jam from locally harvested fruits, fermentation or simply harvesting lunch and dinner from the garden, giving you a deeper connection with nature
About Sudhir Rishi
Sudhir Rishi has been practicing in the field of Yoga, meditation, philosophy and Ayurveda consistently for the last 23 years. He also lived as a Monk for 8 years. He has taught more than 80 groups of 200hr and 300hr YTTCs, teaching thousands of students from all over the world where he inspires yoga teacher to delve deeper into yoga philosophy and meditation. He travels to several countries conducting workshops and retreats.
Click here to listen to Rishi Sudhirs podcasts
About Keela Yoga Farm:
- Started by Kimberly and Laurence in a venture to get away from city living, and enjoy a more conscious life closer to nature. Both Kimberly and Laurence studied with Sudhir over 2 years ago during their first YTT in Goa, India.
- A place where you can escape noisy towns, busy roads and immerse yourself in nature.
- Off-grid with their own electricity from solar panels and water from a well and boreholes.
- 18 hectares of beautiful land with a new food forest, reforestation program and vegetable gardens.
- Many wonderful walking and relaxing spots on the land.
- Several natural buildings constructed on the land with natural materials such as straw bales, earth bags and clay.
- Composting toilets, wood powered hot shower, outdoor solar powered hot shower, chill out room, open air yoga deck, and lots of land to get lost in with hammocks and hanging seats.
- Optional excursions such as horse riding, visiting local sites, nature walks or soap making workshops can be arranged on request.
Direct, comfortable buses and trains travel regularly from both Lisbon and Porto (around €15) to Fundao. From there, we will help you arrange your travel by taxi to the farm (€25 per taxi, which can be shared by up to 8 people).
EUR 400 + accomodation
Your own tent, camper or caravan (free)
Rent one of our caravans: EUR 120 (small caravan), EUR 140 (medium caravan), EUR 160 (large caravan) (all double beds)
Converted container EUR 150
Share a space in a wonderful tipi: EUR 80 per person (3 beds available in each tipi)
Click here for more information on accommodation
To book your place please click here to complete our booking form